View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 12:04 AM   #366
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What's happening in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
I'd much rather he just actually admit he's too busy to properly oversee the site and delegate that responsibility.
That's the only way I see this site going forward in all honesty. Synth becomes something akin to a silent partner, gets 'active partners' and explains where he wants the site to go to them, then gives them the the power and the backing to make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully
Just a simple 2 sentence answer to any of these would be appreciated by the entire player-base.
As well as assigning an active staff member as 'Personal Relations'. This person would aim to get FFR seen as much as possible through social media. I'm sure there would be enough people willing to do this on a voluntary basis, there are many people here who love this site.

Synth/the active partners could then advise the PR about what's going on and the PR could post these updates on the front page.

The current users remain happy at seeing updates, the PR keeps us social and builds up a bigger user-base and the active partners take forward Synth's plan to make FFR a self-sustaining site.