View Single Post
Old 08-6-2015, 08:37 AM   #6
.Rarity
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to .Rarity
Default Re: still working on dat tohoes theme

Trying it right now, as I type this out even. So far, it's looking pretty good. Here's just a small list of what I personally think/encountered so far:

- As of now speed options doesn't highlight correctly on 5.0.9.

- Music wheel text is way to big. The setup is nice but you could at least make it twice as small so I can properly see more charts instead of only 4 a time.

- English text/Graphics would be nice. I don't mind adding a bit of Stepman flavor to something like the title screen just to give it some identity or something

- please please pleaaaaase add a proper letter grading system to the results screen. It's a great indicator to know whether or not we've AA'd a hard file without going through the trouble of calculating our own DP with the individual judgements.

- Speaking of results screen can you add somewhere in the results on what Rate Mod you played the song in? That would be great for score keeping purposes

- Entering Song Options plays the main theme over the song preview, not sure if that's intended.

- Receptors are a tad to low I feel. Possible to resize the Lifebar a good amount skinnier to move the Receptors a tad upwards? (I go from normally reading ~C780 on most other themes, I had to drop down to almost C690 just to read stuff properly.)

Overall though I can definitely appreciate the Touhou touch to SM5, may even impress my friend who still insists on using 3.9 mainly because of a Touhou-fied IIDX-looking theme.

Last edited by .Rarity; 08-6-2015 at 08:45 AM..
.Rarity is offline   Reply With Quote