View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
8Shade8
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 8Shade8 Send a message via Skype™ to 8Shade8
Lightbulb Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy!

Hi all! Ancient FFR player here looking for your support. I am trying to save up money to purchase a computer and could use all the help that I can get. There is a website called Slicethepie.com that is paying for people to do song reviews. You start out getting 4 cents per song critique and wind up making 9 cents per critique after around 40 reviews.

If you sign up using my URL I will recieve a 20 percent bonus for every song you review. So, if you make 10 cents per song, I will recieve two cents for every song you make, not to be deducted from your cut. Please assist me so that I can once again play FFR.

I completed ALL of their song reviews in approximately 5 hours and made a whopping 7 dollars. The pay gets better with the more people in on the deal. My URL is:

http://www.slicethepie.com/?wyd=1256468

PLEASE do not forget to use my hyperlink. It would be greatly appreciated guys! Thank you!

People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.