View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 03:39 AM   #623
sickufully
Sir Krisk
FFR Veteran

Default Re: EM Rivalry [D4/D5]

These are all first play screenies just so I can get a score in. Ill hopefully get around to cleaning these up. Most likely later tonight when I'm warmed up.
Not really sure what to say about these songs. I just like the fact that they're all 2 minutes or under

Hopefully can get sub 20g, maybe sub 15. SDG is pushing it.

Don't like the start of this file. Rest is ok though.

The part with 2/3 trills and 1/4 jumps in between is so damn fun. Can't believe I aced it in this run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara837 View Post
By old standards you'd be D4 but by the leaderboards you're technically D5 (which is why you're D5 in the recent tourneys), so it's kinda in that weird spot.
Generic recap of old standards were kinda like, can you SDG a bunch of stuff in the low-mid 60s okay D4, high 60s/low 70s D5, high 70s/low 80s D6 etc

You can play both categories if you feel like it. If you feel good about the scores you submit (good sign of improvement ), let us know and we can calc you into D5 payouts for the week. You're only gonna get ranked for one division and yeah I too wouldn't want to have 1s across the board, but also not the highest for everything y'know
Yeah it's either I destroy D4, or get destroyed in D5. Been borderline for so long now. I feel like I can SDG mid-high 60's but 70's are another story. I mean I have a couple of decent scores on low-mid 70's (couple SDG's and somehow a AAA?) but most of them were either flukes or I couldn't do them again unless I grind the song for an hour or two.

Keep me in both, I'll ghost D5 for now and just keep the D4 as my main category. I'm trying to get to D5 standard but I think I'm just falling short atm. Gimmi a few weeks (or a month or two) and we'll see if I fit D5 by then. Cheers man.