View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 07:12 PM   #615
Deidara837
For a New Beginning
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: EM Rivalry [D4/D5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
Na no mistake, for the past 3-4 tourneys I've been thrown in D5 (and got destroyed) so I figured I'd just play the D5 songs. More beneficial for me anyway.

Maybe chuck me in the D5 section but leave me in the D4 section and I'll play the D4 songs too? Let Deidara figure it out when he gets back cause I don't even know if I'm D4 or D5. I need like an official assessment. And for the payouts, just do whichever division I do better in
By old standards you'd be D4 but by the leaderboards you're technically D5 (which is why you're D5 in the recent tourneys), so it's kinda in that weird spot.
Generic recap of old standards were kinda like, can you SDG a bunch of stuff in the low-mid 60s okay D4, high 60s/low 70s D5, high 70s/low 80s D6 etc

You can play both categories if you feel like it. If you feel good about the scores you submit (good sign of improvement ), let us know and we can calc you into D5 payouts for the week. You're only gonna get ranked for one division and yeah I too wouldn't want to have 1s across the board, but also not the highest for everything y'know

And hey yeah I'm back from Amsterdam/Belgium so I have a laptop again but I still have no time or a good kb so yay

_9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet
Deidara837 is offline   Reply With Quote