View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 08:15 PM   #262
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: badman7772's Tournament of Darkness - REDEMPTION [Round 1]

Ok so we have 4 hours left this round, but I'll go ahead and put round 2 up so you guys are entertained. Top cut packs for round 1 will go out at the end of the server day (or whenever I'm awake, whatever comes first.)

Also I'm closing registration as of NOW!

Round 2

D1: Speed Kitty (20)
D2: H.T.I.J. (29)
D3: Suit Up (51)
D4: Infiltration (61)
D5: ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
D5.5: Circuitry (71)
D6: Magical Higan Tour 2009 (79)

If you haven't submitted a score for round 1, you can still do so but it'll cost you 50 points per day late. Also people that have not submitted at all since the tourney started by the end of this round will will be DQ'd.

Challenge

Click here to play Tetris!

To complete this challenge, end the game at 50 or more lines. You may start at any level.
The top 10 submissions with the most lines will be awarded a random TCG pack at the end of this round. I figured 5 wouldn't be enough this time around.

So you know, saving your best score does not exist this time around. Make sure you actually take that screenshot this time or you will lose it!

If you did not complete the last challenge, fear not as you can still do the rest, and if you're a TCG player, you are encouraged to complete the rest of these challenges. You just won't get the TCG pack for completing all six challenges.

This round will end on Tuesday, July 14th at 11:59 PM Server Time!