Old 07-6-2015, 10:20 PM   #37
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Keyboardsmash Phase I: Legacy [RELEASED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraezymann View Post
Holy shit the quality of these files.

Yeah I was wrong, Cedar Shed is no where near the caliber of these files. You people are unreal. I knew the pack was going to be good, but I didn't think it was THIS good. Totally humbled by the folks behind this pack. Immense respect.
I can't help but feel like that's a compliment towards me, but I only made one file, so I'm like "oh." But it still makes me tingly inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buta-san View Post
i strongly second that.

idk who made hideout but its great. Looking at that and submissions to supercoolpack, VGMP4 could have been a great pack. Its a shame it died.

i vote im your daddy for most played file of paq
Velious made it. I vaguely remember him/her making a few simfiles waaaay back in the day. They're in ODI 2 and Red Fraction Pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume_Kuro View Post
I have contacted pompompulin already. I believe he will make a comment on the thread "idola" soon enough. On another note, I honestly did not believe Lambda Driver would be qualified since the evaluation wasn't too good. Thank you very much anyways. Lastly, I am little sad that there weren't too much reviewing process due to a lot of judges going afk.
Eh, it's in there because why not. It is a shame the pack died, but I felt like I needed to be a hero. Or uh, something like that. I took the opportunity, and it surprisingly actually worked. Woo!

Also I'm sure no one would mind another update if it were to be added. Rite?

Last edited by dashoe93; 07-6-2015 at 10:21 PM..
dashoe93 is offline   Reply With Quote