View Single Post
Old 06-8-2015, 06:00 PM   #66
PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Step-RPG (Act: Signups)

1. im fine starting tomorrow

2. for dragoons, you should clarify how much lancet heals for. like 25% of damage dealt, or whatever you feel is right.

3. i think that bloodthirster's enrage lowers too much defense, since its 20% every time you're hit. i feel the defense lowered should either be lower than the amount of damage you dish out is increased (ex 20% damage up, 10% damage taken). that, OR it can be toggled instead of a passive. like, you have the option each turn to toggle it on or off. in that case, it should stay at 20% and 20% since you're at an advantage of controlling it. also, you should clarify how many turns the enrage effect lasts if you want to keep it as passive.

4. juggernaut's last hope! should either heal only 50% of max hp for entire party, or keep it at 75% and only heal the juggernaut himself for 50%.

5. vindicator's glaive fever seems a bit OP if its used against a lot of enemies, even with the 1 turn delay. maybe like, 200% or even 225% would be ok?

6. rejuvenator's removal should have a 1 turn cooldown, since i can see this becoming a bit OP.

7. since invoker can only attack 1 person at a time, i feel their damage on all their abilities is too low. even with the situational effects done to enemies, 100% is just... well, i think it should be raised to 125% on at least the incinerate and frostbolt, with the lightning staying at 100% since that has a huge effect of interrupting spellcasts.

8. for magister's anti-damage zone, it should keep all enemies AND allies from using attacks, but allies can still use like, items and healing abilities. however, it should have a 1-2 turn cooldown. that way its used primarily as a situational ability to give your party some breathing room or healing.

9. spellbreaker's double strike might be more effective if it were a passive that gives them a 10% chance to do an empowered version of the ability used instead. like, dispel would remove all effects from the party instead, magical strike would deal 225% damage, and amount of damage reduced would become 35%.

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

Last edited by PhantomPuppy; 06-8-2015 at 06:15 PM..