View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #1018
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

I've been suspicious of Funnygurl since Day 1, with the only saving grace for her being her potential bussing on Zenith.

Funnygurl's general reads and contributions to the thread have been underwhelming. She makes comment about my lack of presence in the thread (when I had only been absent for about 8 hours since my first post), which I find as an artificial contribution, but nothing major.

Many of her mid-late Day 1 posts, aside from usual Day 1 fluff, were critical of the lack of seriousness in the topic and otherwise non-contributive. She expresses weariness of choof for being serious too early and me, because she's concerned that I'll control the Town later in the game. The former comment is baseless; choof evidently just wanted to play a serious game without fluff due to his new experiences on other forums. The latter comment is simply a worry and is clearly not true if you take a look at the game right now. Unless she means to imply my making two repository posts is somehow running with the game.

Her only other major contribution was castigating and voting Zenith for putting storn at L-1, which is really the only major contribution that I consider to make her Human. However, given my comprehensive look through the topic, she fits as a Partner with Zenith more than anyone else.

Funnygurl does mention in a post that she'll make a reads list, which I push her to do. And when she does finally post it here, she ends up voting for me. I originally considered that she would likely have voted for Zenith if we weren't focusing on each other, but I have second thoughts on it now, considering that her reasoning for voting for me was rather unfounded. She expresses suspicion of Zenith yet never acts on it. I'm under the impression that it's a soft bus, since Zenith was likely to be put under scrutiny.

As I mentioned in one of my repository posts, Funnygurl in general tried to stay away from blindreper and Zenith when they both soft claimed. I would imagine that a Wolf be more likely to express such ambivalence, especially at the risk of putting one's only Partner at the risk of the lynch.

In particular, I found her posts this Day Phase to be particularly over-defensive. I'm admittedly feeling a bit shy in accusing her now, seeing as she went into this Day Phase thinking I was Human, but I can't eliminate the idea that she's attempting to pocket me. The Wolf only needs two mislynches to win and Funnygurl's two mislynches could easily have been danceflashrevo and Red Blaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
am i actually next to lynch for you guys

omfg

blind you've played enough games that you don't necessarily even need to be in a jtwg

so let me just tell you know that you're doing freaking terrible and need to re-read the game

if i draw unnecessary attention on an already volatile player in a jtwg do you expect me to be the wolf?
the only possible way that i could be tied to anyone this game is if i were wolf partners with storn
we know for a fact that this isn't the case
read the game.
i'm town.
i should have cleared myself after what happened with zenith
i am not the next to die
i should never be the next to die in this case
What I find most concerning is that the impression Funnygurl's posts give me is that she isn't desperate to find a Wolf, she's desperate to survive. Not to mention that she's being oddly deprecating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I'm not playing the stupid game of framing mashi. Why? Because it's obvious what Mashi is doing.

He's the wolf.

Because this is exactly what he does when he is a wolf. When he begins to take more control towards the end of the game, he's positioning himself to win. He has nothing to grasp on, that's why he's going for me. I'm not like Mashi and I sure as hell won't be able to win at this kind of a thing

So don't ask him to spew BS and read for yourselves.
blindreper stated that he wanted to lynch Funnygurl and me, yet Funnygurl is apparently furious still because blindreper expressed interest in wanting to lynch her first. She could always argue that I would somehow avoid a lynch on myself, but none of her posts give me the impression that she's worried about that.