View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 05:03 PM   #449
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Listen hete you little shit, if you haven't noticed from past games, self voting is my meta so deal with it.

Don't like it, not my fucking problem. The theories in this page alone is misconstrued.
I like the no fucks given

I dislike what it's about here

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
YOU listen HERE you little shit. I've self voted myself in live twg. Now before you start calling self voting your meta you better sell two arms and a fuckin leg to self voting. YOU DONT DO SELF VOTING, YOU ARE IT!
o.o

GUYS DFR IS MAD RUN AND HIDE. I REPEAT RUN AND HIDE. HOLY FUCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
That's also a point I'm trying to keep. It's jtwg, I'm not talking much, gotta let new people take some leads and chances. As for reads whoever asked, if storn and Mashi aren't wolves, I'd go to zenith then maybe funny. Maybe.
No, this being a jtwg is not an excuse to play like fuckin' garbage.

You are being the antithesis of town right now.

There's no sarcasm in that or hyperbole there. Do something or get lynched its that easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
i had to double check your avi and username tbh. i was like "oh hai xel wait wha"

I hate you so much rite now

Leaving my vote on blind, because despite Storn's shaky day 0, Blind is the bigger problem overall. You want this to be a good jtwg? Then you need to make sure you don't overwhelm the game with mostly anger riddled posts, and when a player is getting really uncomfortable you'd probably lay off a little more than you'd normally.

You don't wanna scare them, but I think a mostly authentic experience is the best way to go. Not this useless crap you've been doing. That isn't a constructive jtwg experience.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote