View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 02:50 PM   #416
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.
There are only two Wolves, so if one Wolf is absent while storn was being pressured, then obviously no Wolf is going to defend him.

Further, a Wolf announcing that his/her Partner is at L-1 is exactly something you would expect from a Team trying to preserve each member. I don't know why you're saying otherwise. It's fully possible that a Townie would point it out too, naturally, but that's not the major possibility.

Quote:
5. Charles Claythorne: I don't like what you did this game.
Tell me what I did.

Quote:
The point about your writing up a new advice list that seemed wolf-sided potentially being a form of wolf communication is something up your alley.
This is a new semi-open setup with new strategies. Naturally, I would post a new advice list.
The notion that I was trying to Day-talk to my Wolf Partner is pretty silly, frankly, and I'm surprised you're latching onto it. What good could possibly come out of implicitly telling a Wolf Partner that false claim later in the game is okay, when there's a Night topic to discuss the game in?

Not to mention that you completely ignore the advice given to the Humans; I clarified specifics about the Town Roles (with the exception of the Odd-Night Bulletproof, as I was fatigued) and explained how to go about the Roles.

Quote:
You have been very passive all game
You have had to be prodded before you've posted anything substantial in the thread.
Do you mean to say that I'm not passive in general? What do you mean to imply by that anyway? Because if you mean to imply that I'm somehow more passive as a Wolf through meta, then I expect you of all people to expect that to be the exact opposite of my Wolf performance; you've played plenty of live TWGs with me to realise that.

Quote:
The points that you've brought up were not especially contributive,
Name which ones rather than speaking in general. Anyone can speak in general.

Quote:
and this may seem biased but the point on me was incredibly weak and a move that you should know I won't seriously react to.
Quote:
I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
lol

I just wanted to press her originally, but I'm keeping my vote on Funnygurl for the time being.