View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 05:00 PM   #829
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
from where i'm sitting, the second i read v's post where he said manti lock clear i was like YUP OBV

everybody else i'm reading as green also interpreted it as YUP OBV

choof is the only player who was like WOW SO YOU THINK MANTI WAS THE N0 PEEK?
v's pointed this out already but i want to highlight it: choof is not the only player who was dumbtelling weird about the manti flip

Most People's Reactions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Wow, gg wolves. I didn't even notice the drops zenith was doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I was hoping that Zenith was trying to imitate choof's play from the last jtwg where he tried to draw the nightkill onto himself and away from the actual cop, but it looks like I was wrong.

Either way, sorry for the suspicions, Manti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
anyways no one piled on my fiction vote, i figured if fiction was town the wolves mightve tried to play it off like zenith peeked him wolf, but it was painfully obvious it was a manti town peek.

gg zenith, next time dont be so obvious by getting mad at people for claiming vt/townie, at least it made me defend you and not wanna vote manti
Fiction's Reaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
My gut still says manti, followed by V and perhaps jrodd. That's lumping too many -good players- together, though. Will have to reread Zenith's posts to see if there's anything I feel those players may have caught on too that others wouldn't have. Can't assume the seer dying was random unless it doesn't seem Zenith raised blue flags high enough to get killed.
interestingly this happens AFTER v points out that manti is lock clear but BEFORE most other people's reactions, he says "will have to reread zenith's posts" but v had already highlighted the ones that matter

further, blind immediately tries to correct fiction's dumb vote while fiction is actively in the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Yo, fiction. based on Zenith's post, Manti was his random green check. I wish I noticed that, I would pushed on another target.
and fiction responds immediately but completely ignores this and just responds to the part of the post that doesn't have anything to do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
yeah but a green is only useful to the team alive and one cannot expect a green to sac himself if he doesn't know who the blue is first. This game cannot have alliances so I take issue with your selflessness angle because it's more detrimental, especially now that the blue is dead - too convenient.
what even

v's posts pinpointing exactly why manti was lock clear were immediately after start of day and i have no fucking clue how fiction could have missed them, and if he did read them i have no fucking clue how he could still think voting manti was a good idea

it's only AFTER half the thread goes "welp manti's lock clear" that he finally drops this and says "ok i'm reading zenith's posts now"

it's like he's GOING OUT OF HIS WAY to be clueless

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what