View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:59 PM   #1160
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C15)

SPONCON TIME!

So today I was getting out of church when I noticed that the card shop across the street was getting their Saturday shipments (a day late for some reason). I unlocked the shop door to find out that the case of packs was halfway open for some reason and still needed to be organized. I then realized that there were no security cameras or anything of the sort. So I blatantly forgot about everything that the pastor at church told me about the seven deadly sins and simply took 100 packs from the case.

I was going to unwrap them for myself so that I could beat rushy to 250,000 card value (and maybe even obtain the For FFR card) but I knew he'd catch something and fire me right off the spot. Instead, I'm going to be sneaking a pack to the first 15 people or anyone that comes at this hour (whichever one comes first.)

Get a combo based on what numbered pack you want from 1 to 100. You do not have to pass this song. No two people can have the same combo number.

These packs are completely random, and you may even get a Token pack, or even a Quantum pack that contains nothing at all!

No achievements will be awarded for this sponcon, but if you pull the song that you played for this sponcon, you will be awarded 150k credits!