View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:15 AM   #492
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: TWG 131 - Game of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
in terms of why I voted DBP, you can read my earlier attacks on him and his entrance. he ended up stating that calling out the 3 names at the beginning were legit wolf leans and i thought that was pretty fake, to me it felt like it was more of a light/jokey entrance and now that he's pressured for voting one of them he needs to pretend to have a logical progression in keeping the wolf read. he also used a lot of second guessing himself in his posts, and it was a waffly tone that pinged me initially. i dont really regret it, his wolf reads of zenith and manti also made me comfortable leaving my vote on him
I guess I'll tackle this real quick - we have an ok player making bad reads and pushing in the right direction. It's d1 where nothing really quite stands out until it stacked against the night kill and d2 actions.

If I push on you it won't be because of this vote because honestly it was as vacant and boring and pointless as that entire phase. If anything it's the people who waggoned who are interesting. But I haven't looked at the order of votes yet.