Old 04-7-2015, 08:30 PM   #339
lurker
ur worst nitemare
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
1) Lurker - Null-Green

Read his reads list, can't really say much about it besides the fact that some of those are true but I'm puzzled by his reaction to GS rolehunting. Went along with choof v Riot by saying Riot is being baited and then stopped. I wouldn't be surprised if lurker keeps a vote on Riot because of this.
I just think the wording of this post is really strange, like, "I'm gonna assume he's a wolf unless he hardclaims and nobody calls bullshit". Also congrats you're wrong :*

Zenith started overreacting to some random shit on the same page, but given last game that doesn't warrant a read change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
The people I'm weary of are Charu, Riot, Lurker, and Tiloco. Riot because explained. Charu is known to buss heavily and I no longer feel I can read him reliably. I don't trust any reads from him anymore. Lurker because the reasoning for the vote on me felt like just some slop to get a vote out there. Completely misunderstanding me comparing riot to redblaster, but also saying that the person I was posting about at the time was still leaning scum for them. Idk. Tiloco, you were pushing Riot to hardclaim his role which is pretty not town for obvious reasons I have stated in an earlier post. You've gone back against this saying you guess, but only after it's been pointed out by Choof that it's dumb. I'm good with Tiloco
I don't think you're contributing as much as you think you are. Half of your scumreads are essentially stock opinions (Charu and Riot). Your read on me is pretty OMGUS so like, you're clearly not putting effort into it. That leaves us with tiloco, who is indeed guilty of what you've charged him with. He's shown up on live TWG a couple of times so I know what he's talking about here, but excuses shouldn't fly here so your point's kinda valid. There's been a lot of back-and-forth between you and tiloco, though, and you haven't talked much with anyone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Choof, I am unfortunately going to have to claim to save myself tomorrow. My town game has been close to eating a pile of donkey shit. I'm very sorry town. I think this might be my last forum TWG game for a while since it's obviously gone so far downhill it's not even funny. In fact, you wouldn't think that TWG_Corn was the same person playing right now.
Uh, yeah, he probably would.

Y'know, I would've thought everyone got all of the Ebin Ultimate UberDrama Game Throws out of their systems with the previous game. Guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Where you at?
Reading takes a while, brah.