View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 04:56 AM   #5
DeadSignal
FFR Player

Default Re: DeadSignal's Improvement Thread.

My muscle memory is still currently in the process of "burning in". I now have enough consistency to pass songs such as Nergal Burning and Cyber Induction, however my stamina still holds me back whenever I try to get good scores on them. On top of that, since my accuracy is garbage I still have a strong aversion when it comes to playing most stuff I already know I can AA, since I practically have to FC/SDCB in order to be guaranteed to do so. I went ahead and decided to include one of said scores nonetheless.

Finally did it. :D My stamina did somewhat die out in the end but at least it makes for a satisfactory score to my standards.

Second time I ever played that song. I guess I did alright.

My jumpstream control is definitely getting there, but I still have a long way to go before achieving true satisfaction.
This should be AA-able sometime in the near-future though: once I reach that point that'll be when I can start going for AA scores without feeling that I'm holding myself back.

Ditto. This is what I look most forward to AA-ing currently.

Garbage score obviously, it should've been an easily-obtainable AA (95% range), but since it was pretty much at the end of the session this hilarious occurrence happened.

Last edited by DeadSignal; 03-20-2015 at 06:09 AM..
DeadSignal is offline   Reply With Quote