View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 04:12 PM   #71
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

Lol reading everyone's analysis from me, I feel as though I don't give myself enough credit rofl.

My own analysis - I was really proud of my play this game especially because I was vt, a role that I have meant to polish up on because if you've ever played TWG with me, I'm practically useless VT and read wolf a lot of time because of that. For the record I still don't have a wolf game on forum yet, and I don't believe you Charu.

Zenith - You did really well rolling wolf in your first game. I almost feel bad for you that you ended up having to play wolf first time because that's really rough. You posted a lot, and I'm really happy to see that you did that. I know that for a lot of new players (especially me, holy shit), posting is really hard to do, and you tend to stay quiet. Without looking, I think you had the second/third highest post count in the game, AS A WOLF! Good job man, I can't wait to see you play in the future.

Charu - Gj spotting ben out. I felt you were town all game, when ben flipped I knew you were town for sure and felt safe following you (to the point we almost threw at the end if it wasn't so auto rofl). Ur a vet, i don't have critiques for you.

Ben - or should i say toxopiplup b/c damn those wolf games brooooo. I don't really have anything to say, unfortunately. I still want one of those avi's

V - each time i play with you i end up thinking the seer/cop is wolfy >:\

storn - Yeah work on that neutral stuff, it didn't really help your case and made you look like me. Stop it, only me is me.

Redsludge - It's a shame the game ended for you like that, it's been hashed over and over. I hope I see you play again though!

p337 - Gj helping the players out, you played like a good jTWG vet guy. vEtguy117

I'm going to be mad if next game I'm wolf.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote