View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #64
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Post-game

In response to the player feedback, I thank you all for helping me throughout the course of the game. Those links helped me learn a little more than what I was rough drafted by players. Had you guys not said anything or if this was a normal TWG, I would've been dead day 0 hahaha.

If choof wasn't killed N1, he would've made a case to lynch me and rightly so, though I am with Charu in the fact that a majority of my posts were either shitposting or trying to create a town mask. I don't know where at all my posts sounded wolf except maybe getting away from the action when Ben was being Lynched. Players were telling me to bus him but it wouldn't feel right whatsoever actually voting against Ben because then I would have to do things my own no matter what from that point on. I could've bussed him but to make a case later on would've proved difficult.

A little of my own player synopsis;

Charu - I warmed up to the game by doing Page 1-5 white noise with you and it was helpful in my confidence. I thought you were a PR the entire game; and I even thought there were two the entire game. I ruled you as the best candidate for making claims against people and people would listen to you and back you up on your claims which was scary because I didn't want to cross paths with you at all in that sense. I saw what you did to Ben, and I was terrified the same would happen to me.

Danceguy - Sorry for killing you in the last night; just like Charu, I thought you were the other PR the entire game. You were incredibly helpful to us newer players but I wish you were more active at the end.

V - If I ever play with you again, I have to learn how to read you properly. Even though I was wolf, I felt like you could've been a psuedo wolf and I played on that. Though obviously, you were the only PR and pretty much the game winner when I insta'd you.

RedSludge - Sorry you got lynched Day 0; using your mistake was beneficial for us Wolves but listen to what the Vets have to say. Even though I fake roleclaimed, I had a good intention but was thwarted by a miscalculation. If you're town, you should like the others have said, never fake roleclaim.

DFR - Oh man oh man oh man, you were my rival the entire game. I was nervous of your ability to turn claims into large detailed possible lynches. I knew you didn't have a PR just from the way you were posting. You deserve MVP though

Choof - It wasn't even me who killed you! It was Ben! From the way you threw daggers at me D0, I knew you would be troublesome to deal with in the later rounds so I was on board for your kill in N1. I look forward to playing again with you to learn how to read you better and to hear how well you can claim a case against someone or counterclaim.

Reuben - I know you kind of had hope that I could pull something off but I tried to end things quickly and quietly but a miscalculation sent me over the edge into a loss for the both of us :[. I think that you have some hard reads but to be honest, I didn't see anything that painted you wolf. I feel like Charu kind of leapt with his gut and scored the wolf kill purely out of luck.

Storn - I had no reads on you whatsoever because it was so obvious that you were a VT. I wish you had a better ability to post explanations but I guess that means we are on the same boat haha!

I do hope to play with you all again one day or another; another huge thanks for letting me participate!

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote