View Single Post
Old 02-3-2015, 12:51 PM   #9268
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

Worked on a file to de-stress between classes today and figured I should do the monthly post letting people know what's I'm going to submit, so that there's no confusion.
I hate overlapping songs with people unintentionally.

My Jan/Feb batch is definitely going to include:
- Divinity Garden by daisan (started stepping this the day BoF 2014 came out and I'm super happy with the final file. Such a good song for stepping. Big shoutouts to bmah for being chill about me wanting to step this because I had a feeling he did too)
- Hatsune Miku no Gekishou by cosMo (an actually good high VC file for the song, mind you, not my retarded 99+ difficulty osu!mania steps for it)
- Loli Fishing Next 20000 Leagues by virt (complete with hyper-dicksynced solo that the judges are inevitably going to tell me to quantize lol)
- eth剣 by Team Bokken (shoutouts to Nathan for being chill about me wanting to step this because I know he also wanted to)

Going to try to finish my file for End Time as well (the original by Cres, not the stupid TechnoBreak mix). I'm pretty happy with the structure I came up with such that the file isn't completely dominated by the piano solo parts, hopefully everyone else finds it enjoyable as a result.

Also finally had a chance to finish up my secret marathon file, so I'll likely be submitting it this batch too. VisD has guessed what song it is, and I've shown it to Rob, but hopefully it comes as a cool surprise to everyone else.
Full disclosure: by hours spent it's the file I've put the most time into, bar none. As such it's fairly "she gave me the will to start and finish this file"-style tryhard and probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm proud of it :P

Now that I am feeling slightly less sick (emphasis on slightly) I will try to make time to get to judging, doing my file fixes, and FFR dev work as well.
Balancing school, hobbies (FFR), friends, and health is difficult, eh :P

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-3-2015 at 12:52 PM..