View Single Post
Old 01-8-2015, 04:47 AM   #1451
BestMte
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis View Post
While certainly possible, realize the difference from 3rd to 6th place right now is less than 10,000, and the difference between 4th to 6th is less than 5,000. Maybe hard-targetting a team to blow them out would rid one team, but so would just dropping an opponent to 4th instead of 3rd in ONE division, or make them not place in a division. The rankings are extremely volatile with so many people RIGHT there at the threshold, it will ultimately come down to prediction and guessing the meta. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Confirmed leaked image showing ICKC headquarters:

Also, if you guys ever get a chance to read this tonight, you can send your picks to me on Skype (darkchrysalis) if necessary, as the site is being quite unstable right now. That way I can at least get the results for the Round finalized. I'd rather not start the next Round until the site is more stable as well, since it's incredibly intensive.
Like I said, they couldn't care less of the fact that just shooting us down wasn't going to be enough for them to win but they did it anyway. 3rd place was definitely the toughest spot to be in and in fact we were sent straight to 6th.