Thread: choof ama
View Single Post
Old 01-5-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: choof ama

You're playing poker with a tiger, a crocodile, a panda, a goat, a spider, and a blobfish. You're holding Ks Qs and the flop is 3s 3h 6d. The tiger is looking really tired and keeps trying to stop itself from accidentally falling asleep, and it stares intensely at the crocodile as if trying to freak it out, and it checks. The crocodile is completely unfazed by what the tiger is doing, and checks too. The panda already folded and has already fallen asleep between its action and the cards being dealt. The goat makes whatever noise a goat makes, stares at you but in a friendly way, and bets half the pot. The spider calls without showing emotion. The blobfish folds. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What's the biggest adrenaline rush you've experienced within the last year, and would you do it again?

Suppose hypothetically I gave you some amount of money on the condition that for every meal you eat within the next 6 months, you have to eat all the ingredients in backwards alphabetical order (such as potatoes, then chicken, then cabbage). This doesn't apply to separating ingredients in sandwiches and stuff. If you successfully accomplish this every time for 6 months you get to keep the money, but if you make a mistake, you have to instantly refund it back to me. I don't get any personal gain from making you do this. How much money would I have to pay you for you to consider seriously doing it?

Bitcoins are being real arseholes (see below). Should I get rid of these fucking annoying things?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote