View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #750
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

kso. I'm finally home (left dnd early bc migraine). I honestly don't know what I can say to convince you guys that I'm not a wolf. I'll flip green if you guys lynch me but I know that's not going to convince anyone.

basically, I've been reacting badly to suspicions on me, I know that. This is literally the second game ever that I've played and I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing. I did a better job as a wolf my first game than I have this game, which should be the complete opposite, but oh well. I've done the damage to myself this game as is and I can't fix it.

I don't think changing my vote at this point would help because it would feel like I'm bandwagoning, yet again, which hasn't been the case so far anyway. It just so happens that other people have had the same thoughts that I did about the same people and that's how it looks. I haven't been as active this game as I thought I would, mostly because I had some family come in last minute for this weekend that I wasn't expecting and it interfered greatly with my plans to be really active with this. It's not an excuse, but I can't help it.

I've tried defending myself and saying why I shouldn't be killed, which evidently hasn't worked. So at this point, I'm kind of lost. Reiterating what I've said already won't do me much good, but I can't really think of any other evidence to convince you guys so, yeah.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote