View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #410
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Welp, time to put on my SRS face because tiloco SUCKS AND WANTS TO KILL ME.

'Ight, this is what I've gathered from the thread. I mean I may have been totally useless, but I've been in this thread a lot and watched what's been going on. Here's my take on everyone--

Cold Kitten: I've said this before, but I really liked your reads list earlier. You haven't done much else though. Giving you a slight town read, but I'm closer to null with you. Would not want to see her gone today.

RNGRX: You posted some noise in the beginning of the game, but you haven't been around much recently. Your lack of contribution at this point in the game is not exactly out of the ordinary though, so you're null for me. Would prefer not to kill because he would offer next-to-no information to the rest of us.

reuben_tate: I had you as town earlier for being present in the thread. Your posting looked uninhibited, as I would've expected from a newer town player. However, YoshL has raised a good point: you aren't posting any new information, and I don't really like that. I should get to reading other jTWGs soon, but I'm lazy oops. Wouldn't mind seeing gone, but again not that worried about him so meh.

Red Lobster: Your reaction to YoshL's prodding is typical Red Blaster. Also looked very town-like. Again, do not want to see him gone yet today.

danceflashrevo: I was lying about saying I thought you were a wolf because I wanted to see where that would lead; however, I don't find his reasoning for not posting much that convincing. I mean, if you leave out that information, he's just someone who hasn't posted that much information. Null.

Jtehanonymous: I see an effort to try to contribute to the game and you don't seem that nervous to post. If I remembered anything from the one TWG I played with you where you were a wolf it's that you said you were nervous when posting. Could be that you're used to TWG, but meh.

YoshL: I've said before that based on earlier posts I thought you were town. Also, the entire "stream of consciousness" going-out-of-my-way-to-prod-other-players thing is very town-like. Would not want to see gone today.

Charles Claythorne: This is basically "I think you're kinda sorta town". One thing I noticed from your wolf game in live TWG is that you're more prone to steer the game as a wolf. I see not as much involvement in TWG. Instead, you've focused more on helping newbies adjust to TWG. I kinda think this is your town game. I'm not too sure though. Also hate reading you so mehhhhh.
Thanks for picking up on the emotional read thing I was very much not lying about that. Not a wolf this game legit.

tiloco217: Gonna admit, not satisified with your reads list. That looked like a cop-out. The fact that you're choosing to hone in on a person like me (trolling, not offering much information) looked like the easy way out.
I know you're experienced with TWG but not with this playerbase, so maybe you're not used to a strange player like me, but I'm really this annoying in all the games I play.

soramimi: I don't see anything different from this game and all your other past games (WHICH WERE ALL TOWNIE), so I feel like you should be town. You also approve of my throwing votes on T-Force and my cake addiction! Woohoo!

iironiic: It's okay that you can't be around for the game. Life happens. =)

cry4eternity: Getting a slight townie vibe due to his frustration with YoshL's prodding, but that's about it. He hasn't really done much in this game so far.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote