View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:23 PM   #363
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

General reads post time.

Jteh: Getting a human vibe, but I know he can be a very scary wolf.

Benguin: Human. Liking his posts for the most part.

R: Null. I actually forgot he was even playing so that shows how active he's been.

Cold Kitten: Null. I haven't seen anything to sway me one way or another from her yet. Another player who has had a scary wolf game.

Yosh: I'm obviously leaning slightly red, but he has been drumming up the most discussion so far. We probably have based all of our reads off of some interaction he's stirred up.

Ironic: Null.

Funny: Very slight red. She was more active until it was pointed out how strange it was to see her post more. Since then she's virtually gone quiet. Ayy gurl where u at.

Sky/Tilco: Null. Like to see some stuff from you once you've caught up.

Charles: Idk how I feel about Mashi this game..which is strange. I usually have some kind of lean on him by now. He made that strange wall of text which is peculiar considering it was what got the wolf killed in the last game. So idk slight green.

Soramimi: Null. Haven't seen much from her yet.

DFR: He comes off to me as green. There was some debate about roles and playstyles, but still reading him fairly green.

Cry4: Idk. Never played with him. Hasn't really seemed to defend himself, let alone make any sort of rebuttle, against Yosh's prodding yet which is strange for a towny not to do. He also hasn't really contributed much of anything. I'm leaning red but I just don't know.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote