View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 12:36 PM   #316
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Cold Kitten - I think she has very good reads. Can see some mind melding between her and me. Need to be weary of her based on her Wolf performance last game though, as I felt she was Human for the same reason.
Don't like her latching onto the reuben_tate wagon too much.

RNGRX - Surprisingly null. Post more when you can, please, bae. <3

reuben_tate - I think his interactions with YoshL seem fairly Human. I don't share his suspicion of YoshL, but his posts are giving me a Human vibe; they don't see to accuse for accusation's sake, in my opinion. His reads post is good too. To answer your question, the intent of the huge post I made was to be helpful to new Players and was why I posted advice for both the Human and the Wolf Roles; I attempted to be impartial and have it be a null post in general.

Red Blaster - Slight Human lean for his response to Funnygurl's post. The post comes across to me as from a Human mindset. Funnygurl never formally accused Red Blaster (only noting that she expected more from him) and he went straight to a theory of a Wolf association. This question about danceflashrevo also sounds Human-minded to me.

danceflashrevo - Human lean for this post. There's no reason for Wolves to have believed my 'seering' considering this was a Day start and Wolves would have gone through a Night Phase if there were one. I could potentially see it being a mistake made by a Wolf, but I think it's very unlikely. Further, he seemed very sincere here regarding his posting and I think it's legitimate reasoning.

Jtehanonymous - Made a very well thought out post that I feel comes from a Human mindset. I still sort of feel that reuben_tate seems Human, but Jteh's reasoning is consistent and Human-minded.
Oh man, Jteh with THE ACCURATE TWIG GAMEPLAY THEORY.

YoshL - He's been active and contributing a ton. He's been fluid with his reads and [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4252642&postcount=236]nudging people[url] and made too many posts for me to link to so I'm going to stop there!!! Slight Human lean at the moment.

Funnygurl555 - Emotional tone here is reminiscent of her performance as TWG Pit in the Smash TWG, in which she was Human. Slight Human lean for that.
... But at the same time, a few posts of hers rub me the wrong way. I don't like her suspicion of danceflashrevo too much. But eh, still going to go for a Human lean. Funnygurl doesn't lie about her emotions to my knowledge.

Sky Kitten - Null. Though, you made a post that I felt was odd that I'll bring up later.

soramimi - Tiny Human lean for this post. soramimi has been doing a poor job convincing me that she's lock clear though!!! Made some okay reads here.

iironiic - Null.

cry4eternity - Null.

Meh, not liking my reads too much. Everyone active had something Human going for them to me, so I'm screwing up somewhere. Going to look through the topic again later when my mind is refreshed so I can make a proper reevaluation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Kitten View Post
It's from the high amounts of stress from yesterday at night and up to this afternoon. I apologize if that seems forced to you.

Dog got surgery last night on his paw, so it's just been nonstop work.

Getting human leans so far from danceflash and jteh. Not sure about the rest right now.

iironiic, please post soon, thnx <3
Sky Kitten, you noted having a Human lean on Jteh. For what reason? And explain your reasoning for danceflashrevo too, I suppose, while you're at it, please! I didn't really find anything to note for Jteh up to the point of your post, but perhaps I missed something.