View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #98
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: A List of All Major Simfile Packs For StepMania V3

recent pad packs from r21 added.

speaking of which, after suggestions from people and thought over it, I've decided to merge both the community and individual pad sections into one category. the reason being is simply because the vast majority of pad packs assembled are in fact individual compilations—"community" pad packs are actually a minority in this case. so it only makes sense to group everything together since it's difficult for me and other people to distinguish between their respective categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxfire667 View Post
Oh wow how did I miss this? I very much apologize for the delay in getting these mirrors up. In the future, perhaps send me a profile message, PM, or Skype message if something needs an SMO mirror. Apparently it is possible for me to miss a thread update, and I don't want for packs to go without a mirror for this length of time again.
duly noted. I always just assumed you'd be keeping an eye on this thread since you've had an absolutely excellent track record with updating, haha. I'll be sure to give you a shout next update.

will wait for smo mirrors before adding

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 12-21-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote