Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: DC's 1st Post-Official Team Tournament Extravaganza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Two sides to placement:
With regards to KLiTz, he was incredibly obviously misplaced as D1 lol
I was going to point this out, alongside several other people whose placements were pretty suspect, but then we were all specifically reassured that the format of the tournament was such that all the listed division placements were fine. So I just picked KLiTz up on my team instead of trying to improve his placement. I still think that there's several other people in D1 who can give him a run for his money, so it's not too big a deal.

On the other hand, KLiTz has been getting a lot better as a player over the past weeks, and it's rude to discount his current performance as being entirely a result of poor placement. He is really pushing himself to get better and playing a lot. I've also been really encouraging him to improve- I sent him a short essay on how to hit anchors, for example, and so I know a lot of his recent scores are also a result of him trying hard and legitimately improving rapidly.

How you deal with it is up to you, but keep in mind how incredibly disappointed you made teams in the last round with forced switches, and the fact that we're already a full round in now so any changes would only be even more unfair now.

Watch the replay with your settings, hit the key you use to quit to score screen, then record raw score as usual.
If he's going to bump one person up a division he literally has to bump everyone who deserves it. I brought up Kiltz the same day Puppy and Shury got bumped..but nobody listened to me. Klitz is where I was when the OT started, probably better than me tbh, and I got bumped into D2 even though I still really have hardly any scores that make me one.

He's a D1 simply because he has no AAA's and that is what placements/placement tools are largely based off of..which isn't fair to someone who'd legitimately be placed D1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote