View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default FFR Shirt design submission thread.

Hey Everyone, a lot of you expressed a lot of interest in a T-Shirt and I want to make that happen. Now unfortunately, I cannot design for the life of me so I'm reaching out to all of you to come up with some awesome shirt ideas you'd love to see.

Remember, FFR is non profit so you will not be paid for your design and nobody will be profiting off your design. This will strictly be for people to be able to obtain FFR shirts for themselves.

The only guidelines I'm going to give are:
-Make sure the shirt is appropriate. Don't include anything that could be considered offensive.
-Try to not go too crazy with colors. While color is great, it does drive up the price of the shirts and I'm not sure if people will want to pay that much. We can always get an estimate and go from there, but keep in mind more color = more cost.

Otherwise I just want to see what you all got. You can post a picture of your submission here to receive feedback from your peers. After 10 days I will collect all of the final submissions and we'll bring them to a vote. Depending on how popular it gets we may do a few different designs. That's to be determined once this all gets rolling.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote