View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #22
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 8 Songs

I think you people are severely underrating how hard it is to make a 95+ chart for FFR that doesn't suck donkey balls.

Miku is a REALLY GOOD chart.

I mean damn if even SK8R is admitting there's a chance he kinda might like it, you know Nathan has done something impressive.

D2-D5 were all extremely fun for me. Really liked the ending of Chronostasis, and Quad Queens turned out to be sooooo much fun on rates. Candy Crack Curtain Call plays to a lot of my weaknesses but it's definitely a great chart and it captures the energy of the song really well. I'm starting to really feel like Skadi is my best file ever so I can just leave it at that for D5.

D6 is a solid chart technically and it's good to have it in the game to fill the void of 90+ JS charts in FFR, but I don't think it's particularly compelling as a finals. Especially not right after TLDNE lol oh well
D1 chart is rather weird, the rhythms are fun but the color stuff is a little too much for me. Certainly not a bad chart, but for someone like me who uses arrow color cues a lot when reading, having absolutely no idea what any of the colors are going to kinda gets old after a while.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 11-20-2014 at 03:30 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote