View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:44 PM   #3158
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

I read this thread every day actually, and yeah I understand what you're talking about lol, just in that case it was a compliment

but yeah in all seriousness the "I'm really not modest but I'm going to try my best to be perceived as such by everyone else so they don't think I'm actually arrogant" attitude is kinda dumb but honestly how else would you be if you are literally miles ahead of pretty much everyone?

Back when I posted scores regularly I had a really bad habit of comparing my scores to other people, like if I saw someone post something I would try to get more compliments from that older score by being like.... "yeah I actually got like 4p on that a few months ago" etc. I'm just an attention whore that's all

no one is as bad as dossar used to be....... literally the worst score posting etiquette I have ever seen.... I browsed through the old brag boards the other day and saw leonid post like 8 mind blowing scores in a row (2011 or smth) and dossar commented on how his score was slightly better on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM INDIVIDUALLY....... that would make me want to strangle someone

anyway I forgot to compliment guillz you have been improving quickly..... gate openerz 1.2 aa is really really good o.o

I really want to play this game again I want to beat old records

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-18-2014 at 12:51 PM..