View Single Post
Old 11-5-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Serious issue that has been bothering me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Just keep your head up man, maybe this girl you're with now will pull her head out of her ass and stick up for you..if not there's always plenty of other single ladies out there.
I didn't include this in the OP because it is a long post. She has stuck up for me(numerous times) because she sees me for who I am. Also, her mother loves me along with her stepdad. Even though her stepdad is not to fond of black people, he still ended up liking me because he was able to see my character (at least that's what I want to believe). After hanging out with them on several occasions, they even told me that I'm more than welcome to visit them anytime.
However, it doesn't matter if I established a good relationship with them. If the dad is dedicated enough, I feel like he will do something to her that will make her have no choice but to leave me. I told her that I've been through this shit before and I don't necessarily want to fight for something that will put her through a lot of stress - especially the stress that I had to deal with when I was still in the service. I would much rather find myself single if her father finds it too much of an inconvenience for me to be with her.
The only good thing I see is that she tells me that she doesn't care and wants to be with me because of the connection that we have. I like this girl a lot, but I don't necessarily know if it's really worth going through all of this again.
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote