View Single Post
Old 11-4-2014, 05:18 AM   #129
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Post Game

k so first off overall comments of the game:

Charu is still my favorite player, and no still lynch xiz first because he can imitate charu and they can OH MY GOD LYNCH THEM BOTH. FUCK.
Jteh is gonna be fuckin' scarey, holy fuck

I like the ability to discuss who is who, and I think it should be at the host's discretion every game as an option, much like cardflips. However, I might want to add that maybe it should be added we aren't allowed to outright claim identity. I think that'd be a fun mechanic to tinker with in the future. I mean imagine someone imitating greggles and subtly claiming him, and just, hilarity could happen off that I'm sure.

Self lynch shit:

I ended up going on a hard tilt. I ended up hitting a spot on day 2 where no matter what I wrote for my posts it felt so fucking forced it hurt. (Which is why I was in the thread a long time, but I think I only posted once.) Then work IRL shit happened and it just put me in such a horrible mood for a week. Even after the self lynch I was just, not happy. It was a horrible week. I got accused of doing lots of things that are terminable, like bullying coworkers into handing over equipment they never return anyways... Lots of small stupid shit. I also had woken up late that day and didn't have time to do proper reading. Agitated me + skimming posts seeing a potential lynch was headed my way, I just hit the #YOLOFUCKYOU button.

I still feel I was dead that phase. Anyone who argues otherwise I feel is being pretty silly. It would have cost too much to keep me alive for the wolves at that point, so honestly they in that situation should have thrown me under the bus either way.

Not an excuse to play like shit, but there you have it. Sorry wolf buddies, next game will be better.

Edit: Forgot to add, I would honestly not object to a penalty on me as well for the self lynch. It was a pretty shit thing to do no matter the circumstance.

Last edited by XelNya; 11-4-2014 at 05:23 AM..