View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 08:21 AM   #20
kjwkjw
>w<
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 5 Songs

Alright, tried all the songs. Still need to improve scores, but I'll do that later.

D1 - Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Standard]: Chloe Lemaire Dubstep strikes again! In terms of the song, I thought this would be the one I'd get the greatest kick out of, but then...
Pretty nice and straightforward chart as well.

D2 - tabi shirabe: To be honest, the song bored me a little bit, but this was well stepped regardless. As expected from Silvuh.

D3 - We Met Dat Night: Hard to go wrong with that piano section at the end! Enjoyed this one on the whole, even though some parts in the first half of the file felt a little odd to me as I was playing. I don't know.

D4 - Electric Butterfly: That bump-up from Poinsettia... had to double-check that this wasn't the D5 song ._.

D5 - Accelerator: Not a bad file by all means, but personally not a fan of the song or a lot of the patterns used. Sorry x.x

D5 Tiebreaker - Djentrap: Alright, this is a nice challenge and all, and the rhythms are fun to hit, but oh gosh I can't take this song seriously rofl A+. Seriously, when that "drop, drop, drop" part came in at around 900 combo, I couldn't stop laughing.

D6 - Cold Heart - Fairly standard t11 file, enjoyable. Don't really have much more to say about it, haha.

D7 - The Bird's Midair Heatstroke: I remember judging this one for a batch and thinking it was a nice control-based file. Still think so. Some rough sections here and there, but I can see myself playing this for fun and casually trying to improve my score.

Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
Project Sekai 437 / Princess Connect! ReDive 265
kjwkjw is offline   Reply With Quote