Old 10-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #20
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: The Walking Dead season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post

Yessssss, I can't wait to see what happens! I didn't catch all of it sadly so I didn't get to confirm myself to if it was Beth or not, but I did hear Daryll scream her name and go after her. What I'm expecting next episode is the group realizing Bob is gone and probably going to look for him and get ambushed again or something along those lines. You'll never know with the Walking Dead!
So I think they're going to go look for him too and I agree it looks like they get ambushed and some of the least important characters will get captured too. However, I keep thinking about Bob crying before he got ambushed and what prompted that.

I think Bob got BIT when we was dragged under the water at the food distribution center and hid it from the group. He went outside to cry when he saw everyone was so happy and he was leaving them behind.

So....... the cannibals are EATING a part of bob and Bob was potentially bitten by a walker in that slime. I think I don't have to explain what happens next to the cannibals. Just a theory though....

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.

Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 10-24-2014 at 02:39 PM..
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote