View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #43
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: The FFR Scary Story Event

Super Scary Halloween Urban Legend Story

• On October 31st, there was a killer that had killed someone last year. He was detained but then escaped prison after they apparently mishandled him. His name is Jagsaw ( He made his name Jagsaw because Jigsaw is already taken and he thought it would be stupid to name himself after the movie character). He is also a psychopath who plays with his victims in chambers, like the movie Saw but in real life. Nobody has seen him since he broke out.
• Coleen is 25 and very pretty. You've always had a crush on her even if she is your boss. You like to hug her at work when you see her, and she likes to reciprocate the affection. You've even gone out with her to dinner one time. It's like you were meant for each other.
• You are 22 years old with a good job. You play that game everyone thinks is dumb called FFR. You don't really care. You've been getting good at something for once in your life and you'd like to continue your career as an FFR fanatic. After finishing work, the following events take place....
8:30pm October 31st

You: “Wow, that was a long day’s work. It sucks to be the closer at night, but someone’s gotta do it.”

Colleen: “You have everything you need before we lock up?”

You: “Yes I do.” *I can’t wait to get back home and relax on the newest FFR songs that came out today!*

Narrator: Little do you know your wallet is tucked away inside your locker. You feel like it’s in your pocket but that’s only the weight of your Nokia 3310.

Colleen: “Let’s leave.” *Click*Click*Click*

*BEEEP!* *BEEEP!* *BEEEP!*

You: “And we're off!”

Narrator: You hold the door open for Colleen as she steps out and watch as she locks the outside door to the store. Both of you walk to your vehicles parked outside in the parking lot. You walk to her car and open the driver door for her.

Colleen: “Thank you.”

You: “Did you hear about that killer last year? I think it was to this day last year! October 31st."

Colleen: “Yes I did hear about that, I hope he isn’t around anymore. Those police need to find him before someone else gets killed.”

You: “Yeah, they need to find him. Not good to leave someone like that on the streets.”

You: “Goodnight Colleen, see you tomorrow!”

Colleen: “You have a good night too, stay safe!”

Narrator: You shut the door to her car and walk over to your truck. The gas light is on when you turn the key to your truck…

8:55pm

You: “Hmm, might be a good idea to get some gas, I’ll go to that really cheap gas station.”

9:10pm

Narrator: Upon reaching the gas station, something seems off about your pockets….

You: “Can I have seventy dollars at pump 3?”

Cashier: “Sure. Debit or credit?”

You: “Debit please. Let me get my wallet….oh. Oh no. It’s not in here. It’s gotta be here, let me check my truck.”

9:15pm inside your truck

You: Shit…..Where did I leave that wallet?

*Checks glovebox*
Not in here?!

*Checks door panel*
Damnit!

*Checks center console*
You’ve gotta be kidding me…shit shit shit!!

Narrator: Upon learning you’re up a creek without a wallet, there is no way you can get your gas. Inevitability starts to sink in. You turn the key on your truck. There is only one thing you can do. The gas light is still on…

You: “I wonder if I can make it…I-I made my journey even longer by getting to this gas station.”

9:25pm

You: “I…I can make it. I know I can. Just please get me home.”

Conscious: Look at the meter, you’re so low on gas

You: “I know what I can do, I’ll drive slowly and conserve as much gas as I can. I won’t drive quickly.”

Conscious: You’re running out of gas, look at your meter, look how low it is. You have to drive faster if you want to make it back home.

You: “Holy shit I’m almost out of gas.”

9:45pm

Conscious: Drive faster, you’re not going to make it

You: “I have to drive faster, I have to get home!! This is not happening to me, I’m not getting stuck out of gas in the middle of the night!”

9:48pm 20 minutes from your house

You: “I can make it, I know I can!”

*Put* *Put* *Put*

Narrator: You furiously start tapping the gas gauge.

You: “No! NO! STOP! NO STOP! I CAN KEEP GOING!”

*Put *Put* *Puuuurrrrrrrtt-ttt-tttt-t*

You: “THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! [censored] DAMNIT!!! HOW COULD I HAVE LEFT MY WALLET AT WORK! [censored] DAMNIT!!!”

You: “I can’t believe I’m out of gas. [censored] me.”

9:59pm

You: “I…I know what I’ll do. I’ll sleep in my car until someone passes by.”

10:50pm

*woooshhhh*

You: (asleep) “mhhhhhh”

*Bump*

You: (half asleep) “….uhhhh…..no…….”

*woooooooooshhhh*

Narrator: You wake up slowly, unable to see anything outside. Only the sound and touch of cold air is wooshing from the inside of your car.

You: “Whaaa... Woah- Um, why is the door open?”

Narrator: You realize the door was open to the passenger side. But you never touched it.

You: “Who opened that...what the…”

Narrator: You can hear something in the backseat moving around.

You: ”Someone’s in my car. Oh my god.”

Killer: Hi there.

You: HOLY [censored]!!! NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KILL ME!!

Narrator: He snatches the seat-belt as fast as lightning and wraps it around your neck and starts to choke you out with it.

You: Stop! I can give you anything you want! Please, stop! No don’t-

Narrator: You feel as his grip tightens around the seat-belt and your words are caught in your throat. It tightens around your neck. You slip into darkness and feel nothingness.

Killer: Ahahaha! Yes! Another victim!! I know just what to do with you....

Narrator: Slowly your body is dragged out of the car and you are taken to a place where nobody will find you.

Time: Unknown
Narrator: You are in a very dark room with a computer. It's a square room with metal on all sides except for one side that looks to be like some very dark, tinted glass. It smells of metal and copper in the room. The computer is running some sort of program, but you can't make it out. Your very tired and come to your senses slowly. There is a keyboard and a mouse sitting near the computer...
You: “Ugh, uggggghhhhh” *hack* *cough*

You: “Where....where am I....”

Narrator: There is someone listening in the room. Then Jagsaw decides to speak.

Jagsaw: “Hello. I was afraid you weren't going to wake up. Listen closely to what I am going to tell you.”

You: “Let me go, you don't need to do this, please!”

Jagsaw: “You value your life based on what comes out of it. I wonder if your value of games outweighs your own life. Or anyone else's life, for that matter. I will give you a chance. A chance to forfeit your games and return to your life.”

You: “What the hell do you want with me? Please, I-I need to go! Let me go!”

Jagsaw: “You like someone, someone special to you. I have her in the other room. Go look.”

Narrator: You stand up and walk over to the window. A light flickers on to reveal Colleen sitting in a chair with metal fingers surrounding them.
You: “What have you done to her? Why is she in here?! Colleen!! Colleen you have to wake up!”

Jagsaw: “If you want to save her, play that FFR game and AAA the song: Reality. You will only have 3 chances to do this. If you do not succeed, she will die by getting tickled to death by these metal fingers and you will be sentenced to play Reality till you die. If you make it, you will both walk out of the room and you will both live fruitful lives. Good luck.”

Narrator: You look closely at the metal fingers and realize they aren't smooth. They are raspy. This machine wouldn't just tickle her to death. It would strip her flesh off eventually...

You: “Please....no......I am not even that good at FFR....”

Colleen: “You have to play the game. Oh dear God, please don't mess up, I don't want to die!”

You: “Okay, okay....I'll do the best I can.”

Narrator: You start playing Reality. You get a good but you decide to keep playing the file to get a feel for the whole file. This is your first try.

You: “[censored] I got a good! Don't worry, I won't let you down. I'm going to play through the whole file and get a feel for it.”

Colleen: “Please just don't let me die! I...I really like you.”

You: “I won't let you down, I promise!”

Narrator: You start to play the file again, this time you start out very strong. You clear the jumpglut section and are now half way through the song in the stream when nerves you have never felt before begin to jump at your throat and choke your ability to read the file correctly. You end up missing and quit out.

You: “[censored] I cannot believe I did that! [censored]!!! My hands are shaking so bad right now baby I...I can't let us down. Please don't, please fingers listen to me. You have to listen to me. You can't fail. Please don't fail. No goods! No goods! We can do this. Please, we can do this.”

Narrator: Colleen is silent. Her face has turned dark toward you and you can't see it. She is crying silently.

You: “Okay we can do this. Not going to mess up, not going to mess up....”

Narrator: You go through the jumpgluts and the stream until the rolls in the very last half of the file...

You: “I can do this, stop breathing so hard please stop! *taptap*taptap*taptap*taptap* YES I DID IT. JUST GET PAST THE STREAM HOLY [censored] YES!!!!”

Narrator: And just like that, you manage to AAA the file.

You: “I can't believe I did it..Yes....yes.....Colleen we are free. Colleen, do you hear that? We are free!!”

*Squeeek*

Narrator: One of the walls opens in your room and the warm, sweet air of the summer breeze flows your face. You have nothing to say. Your arms and legs are shaking so violently you fall to the ground when you get up out of the chair. You walk around into Colleens room and pick her up. She has fainted. You both carry her out of the room and into your new lives.

The End

Credits to ShadowDueler97 for helping me out with revising the story.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

Last edited by Riotpolice; 10-16-2014 at 08:09 PM..
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote