View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #949
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: 10th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh View Post
I figured I would add in my two cents and say that the effort you've put into that has really shown. You seem to be much calmer than you were in the past.

Also you'll jump up 5 spots even if you only shave off 2 goods.
Another thing that may help is to just take a break from the file. Try not to worry about the official at all this weekend and try it again on Monday or something. The great thing about the official tournaments is that the rounds are long enough that you can clear your head if the song begins to frustrate you and/or you start developing bad habits.

It pretty much comes down to what FG said: you have a solid score already and you can def improve it.
Though don't feel bad if you can't improve. You'll know you put up an honest effort and that's all anyone can ever ask.

You know, this really made my day, Tosh Thank you. I'm glad my efforts and different mindset have shown. Definitely in comparison to who I was before

Also, that's what I'm doing (in reference to taking a break from the file). It's insane that I've AAA'd the entire first half of the song so many times it's like a breeze for me, it's just that last half that really gets to me lol

As well, below are screenshots of the parts that give me my goods. It's ridiculous but it seems as if random goods are fluent throughout these parts it makes me wanna cry Like legit get upset lol I could be really "feeling" the chart, and then hit one of these parts, get a good, cringe ... facepalm:

These parts are death .... and I don't know why
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote