View Single Post
Old 10-4-2014, 01:35 PM   #8911
Xtreme2252
Jumpstreams Suck
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Xtreme2252 Send a message via MSN to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Yahoo to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Skype™ to Xtreme2252
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

Looking back on my first two charts for this game I can see and understand the complaints. Luckily, I think my new charts are significantly and progressively more accurate and enjoyable. The only huge problem with me is going to be my insistence on keeping full length songs because I really don't think 4-5 minutes is unreasonable length for a song. I understand people hate all the 3-5 minute rock songs, but I don't mind playing them at all and don't really find the length to make things as much more tedious to AAA as most people do, and I'd rather play a challenging good 4 minute long song than a mediocre 1:30 filler song from the same album (*cough*BRICKS*cough*). I think I will definitely cut The Friendly Wolf into parts in the future and restep it to be a bit more reasonable to play though. I slowed the song to 0.25 times and the buzzing sounded like it was charted properly, but I can understand that it's not fun to play and i'll do something to make the chart more enjoyable.