PhantomPuppy
Washed and Irrelevant D7
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 10th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
HYPE

If you need subtitles for this:
Ah! I did not see you there! I'm here to welcome you all to a very exciting tournament we all love and know as the FFR official tournament, m’yes. What’s different, you ask? Not just the fact that FFR might blow up and die in the middle of it all, but it marks the 10th. That’s right! A decade of whining, bigotry, and sandbagging. This tournament has had seven divisions since the 8th official, m’yes. As users play more in hopes of accomplishing their goals and risking carpal tunnel syndrome, they either stay in their division or move up to face harder competition, m’yes. No need to be discouraged. Skillboosting is still sound to happen, unless you would rather be Red Blaster and complain about being in D2. No round preview this time, as time constraints does not allow our tournament host to make one at- - at this time, so I decided to do this video instead to entertain the mass. By mass I mean, like 200 people, 20 mrpreggers accounts and 4 bots. Money is at stake here so please make this count. I wish you all the very best of luck. Oh, and Nathan, don’t try and murder anyone if people take public criticism on your overrated charts. With that being said, take this time to warm up your fingers in preparation for round one. With this note, I bid you all adieu. Take care and please have a fun time!
LOL oh my God yes. "FFR might blow up and die in the middle of it all" xD lets go! lets go! round 1 hype!

10th OT (D3): 13th
11th OT (D6): 11th
12th OT (D6): 6th
13th OT (D7): 31st
14th OT (D7): 25th
15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE
16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
you know what they say

under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal
PhantomPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote