Old 09-23-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
dell2150
FFR Veteran
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to dell2150
Default Re: Zelda tattoo design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
My dad mentioned 2 weeks ago to me that he had a partner at his work that did airbrushing or something along the lines of that, and they are supposed to feel just as real tattoos and wear off in 2 weeks or so, to see if it's really your thing. You gotta make the call whether you would be embarrassed to have it or not when you're 70-80 years old and it changes with age in your skin or something.

Can't stop you if you've already made your decision, just trying to open options of not having regret/grief down the road. Not a fan of tattoos myself, but it's a great choice.
Yea I hear a lot of people saying "my rule is 6 months. If I still like the idea in 6 months, then I'll decide to get it" and I agree with thinking about it over a long period of time vs. the idea of an impulse tattoo (eek). I'd say I probably will get a temporary of the design once it's written in stone, but for now I'm just working on getting all of the ideas collected, and seeing what different artists can come up with. In terms of the age thing, (as well as professional life), that's why I'm getting it in a location that can be hidden by everyday clothing. The game series (and music in general, including music from the games) have had a massive impact on my life and shaped how I've grown, who am I, and what I've accomplished thus far. So I've had the idea since a little bit before 18 (when I would legally be allowed to get a tattoo by myself in Massachusetts) and that's rearing almost 3 years ago and it's still there.

Last edited by dell2150; 09-23-2014 at 09:20 AM..
dell2150 is offline   Reply With Quote