View Single Post
Old 09-4-2014, 08:35 PM   #841
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Okay so after trying to read the thread objectively I'm going to stick to my guns with the Manti vote for a few reasons.

The first thing I want to dissect is the suspicion about the seer claim. While there is obviously the potential of the seer claim being false I find that highly unlikely. It's a really ballsy move for a wolf to do the very first phase of the game and relies on far too much. Wolves couldn't anticipate the need for a false claim so couldn't have planned it out and this at best would save the false seer for another phase. Where the alternative was to find a way to dictate the lynch, which was something entirely feasible with 23 hours left to go in the phase.
Secondly, the wolf kill. Again, the possibility of a fake seer. Blahblahblah. But it also was just.. an intelligent wolf kill. Last phase was V and Pop in the spotlight. 90% of what dictated the lynch was the exchanges between the two. Easy to hide in the lynch because of all of the noise generated by only two people. Pop died and V followed giving the humans almost nothing to infer about the phase, because those two owned the stage.
Third, Manti is trying to argue about the false seer and defend his vote for Pop saying that his lockjaw was indicative of being a wolf and bluntly stating that humans should be malleable. That's really weak. I think Manti has a better understanding of the idea that there are a wide variety of TWG players and wouldn't throw them all under a generalization of what a TWG player should be. Tunneling on someone is both indicative of wolf and human players, and as a result are indicative of neither. Pop had no choice but to stay with James, and the argument against Pop was fleeting regardless of that fact.
Manti

A lot of this hinges on the belief that the seer claim is legit, and that's the assumption I think we can all agree we have to go by this phase. Fiction I would say might have made the same wolf kill as I am attributing to Manti but more signs point to Manti so meh.

As far as other players go, I haven't had many stand out to me as particularly human.
Jrodd I typically have agree with or at least understood his reasoning. Nothing has seemed very unsettling so I'd comfortably say he's a town.

Charu, despite trolling the game has had moments where he says something sincerely human-esque. If you can read between the lines and pick and choose what you read. While kind of being a waste of space, I don't find him suspicious. He's making himself an easy target for a lynch with his demeanor but I don't think he's a wolf.

James I really really am uncertain about. He's been really wishy washy, really moody and really inconsistent this whole game, which is hard to peg as human or inexperienced wolf. He's like a ship without a captain. And wind. And sails...

People idfk about are Dance and Sun.

If I missed you you suck.

I will be peeking at the thread here and there but tonight is game night.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu