Old 09-4-2014, 04:39 PM   #819
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I could see James being the GC there, but I think he'd CC the other claim in a second
I don't know about that, I thought he might be the Goon Cop from the second he started railing on DBP after DBP revealed. It's why I posted this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
[twgvote]James May[/twgvote]

It's been said already, but you don't lynch the cop the day he comes out. Re-read the thread, When dbp got those two quick votes, It felt like he was close to instalynch. He had been receiving votes all throughout the day, and probably felt the same way. (I'm going to do a votecount up to there when i re-read again).

That being said, James, you voted for DBP twice after he came out. This seems like a complete unwillingness to accept DBP is a cop.

Back off for the moment. If DBP is a wolf claiming cop it'll get delt with after he doesn't die during the night.
I was hoping to let James know DBP will be revisited later on in the game, and he doesn't need to reveal himself as a cop to CC.

James immediatley responded with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Alright. But only if he doesn't die.

unvote

That said, I'll look through to see who else should be looked at...
Which made it look like he understood what I was trying to do, and it's why I pushed so hard for someone other then James to be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.