View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 09:07 PM   #699
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: Keyboardsmash Phase I: Legacy Submissions Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashoe93 View Post
I'm the one who made it, and I'm glad you liked it! Thought the CDTitle was in there, and I also sent from the same email, but then I realized oh wait. My email isn't dashoe93. Hopefully it's the most recent one. I can't remember if I changed certain jacks to trills or not depending on the most recent one. I'll have to take a look. Aaaand you're talking about the 32nds? I could change it around depending on other judgments. What exactly do you mean by min-burst?

And I added hands in Botines because Rebirth was like "add hands" so I did. Probably did it wrong but whatever. I don't know why I kept the holds, but I did. I could probably fix it if it's worth fixing.

EDIT: Also, James, I don't know if you saw the graphics I posted for your two songs you requested back in forever ago. :v
I saw the gfx :V Anyhow, I play through the file on the sm editor and then do the technical view on ddream which is why I mixed up the names oops x:

Anyhow, mini-burst is simply a small roll-based pattern. Mainly at a length of 4 notes. But yeah, if you want I can mull over the file in how I would handle Botines to give you a general idea on how you could give off a much better visual appeal to the file while still being technically correct.