View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras! Postgame!

jTWG LXVI (66) winner: Team Human

The Players: Click for their quicktopics!
1. Sky Kitten and Charu
2. TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
3. Choof and Psychoangel691
4. Samurai7694 and Thesunfan------------------------------Lynched Day 1
5. Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21--------------------------- Nightkilled Night 2
6. Soramimi* CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne-----------Nightkilled Night 1
7. Toxophilis and Gradiant-------------------------------------Lynched Day 3
8. Pokelda and Xiz--------------------------------------------Lynched Day 2
9. Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123

*CarrotCake94 replaced Soramimi Day 1.

Wolf Nightchat

Host comments and awards

To the Vets
I want to say, I was very much hoping you guys would sit back more and be a resource to the newer players. I now understand why the original Hydra game on the forum we got this from capped their vets' posting abilities. I understand leading by example, but some of you were downright ridiculous. You were supposed to be supporting your newbies, not making them watch you play.

Best vet award is going to the vet who supported their newbie throughout the game and didn't force him/herself on the thread:

Congrats: Psychoangel691
Honorable mention to Gradiant for helping Tox find her TWG legs.

To the Newbies

I hope you all enjoyed this experience and sign up for future games! I know there were a lot of posts and it was difficult to keep up at times, but I think you guys did an amazing job. A bunch of you guys started to find your footing late day 2 and it was great to see.

Best newbie award is going to the person who jumped into the water and swam the best:

Cheers: Choofers
Honorable mention to Toxophilis for beginning to sway votes away from their hydra.

A few other things:

Best overall hydra pair is going to go to: Funnygurl555 and TC_Halogen They worked together really well throughout the game and were generally the best functioning Pair.

Overall Game MVP

I'm going to give this to J-rodd123
------His consistent bread crumbing of the seer reads was a great example to newer players of how to disseminate information to the thread while prolonging the life of the seer role. Even if he had died Night 2 his flip would have revealed he was the seer, and upon a re-read, would have confirmed v/danceflash and halogen/funny as confirmed humans.

Runner-up to Choofers for being the first to seriously call the wolf pair out in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 08-19-2014 at 12:25 AM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote