Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
darkshark
Nothing.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to darkshark Send a message via MSN to darkshark Send a message via Yahoo to darkshark
Default Hey

It's been almost 2 years since I've been here. I just wanted to apologize to the entire art community for all the incredibly stupid shit I did. It was completely unjustified and to this day I still can't believe there was a point in my life where I was able to think it was ok to plagiarize in any shape or form.

I'm sorry to you guys. I'm sorry to the artists I used.

Genuinely.

I know no one cares anymore, but here's stuff I've been working on:
www.HelixDream.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJY-PQrkcUM

I hope to legitimately contribute here once again if I can.

**Since I'm not being run off the site like I was expecting, I'll add more content.
I'm still freelancing and running a business. I'm a part of 2 different creative agencies that whore me out to mostly high end corporations. Right now I'm working for Level Studios on projects for Samsung, Lenovo, Chase, and Bank of the West. I rebranded my business specifically for the medical industry. So my personal clients are all pharmaceutical companies, doctors, and engineers. I also fly out to medical conventions around the country every few months and set up a booth passing out brochures and cards to promote myself to the other medical companies there. It's actually really starting to take off. I have 6 contracted employees so far and it's only been growing over time. Kinda proud of that so far.

Last edited by darkshark; 08-18-2014 at 02:08 PM..
darkshark is offline   Reply With Quote