View Single Post
Old 08-9-2014, 12:15 PM   #115
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuyasha View Post
In, D2.

Also comments on this. For Velocity engine replays you probably already know you can just view with your settings then use your own quit key. For R^3 I discovered a seemingly undocumented feature of replays. You can click the song progress bar like a video progress bar and go back and forth or straight to the end. Tested to make sure replays where the player did not show the progress bar still work. The replay engine adds a progress bar in that case.

Edit: This came up.

Would this potentially result in lots of credits being transferred back and forth each round if the majority threshold was not reached? Or would the credits just be forfeit? Seems like it would either make a lot of work and/or discourage people from participating.
If this has been addressed, I don't know but Ill put my two cents in anyway. I say there should be a 12 hour limit from the start of the round. The division has to reach a majority vote for the song to change. If that is reached, than those that voted send in their credits. If they don't they loose X amount of points. That way, no one transfers credits all willy nilly and everything still gets done. Hopefully that made sense. Got a job interview but Ill be back to clarify if I didn't do a decent enough job,