Old 08-3-2014, 10:59 PM   #66
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: jTWG LXV: POSTGAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
As well, for the new people who played, what did you think of the experience, and what do you think you'd need to learn more of in order to enjoy the game more?
Don't know how much you want to hear from me since I left and all, but I found the whole game really mind-bending. It's really hard not knowing who to trust and thinking that you've got someone pegged, and realizing that literally every single one of your assumptions was wrong, which is what happened for me. The number one thing I learned from this game is that my intuition is an actual sack of shit.

edit: OH WAIT I DID GET MIMI RIGHT, PRAISE EVERYTHING

I also think part of the reason I got SO emotional is because I WAS so sure that Yoshl and Cav were the wolves after Charles flipped green, and I just couldn't shake the idea that I was being FRAMED and it wasn't fair and my heart just couldn't take it. So when I got to learn what was really going on, I was definitely grateful that I wouldn't be spending another 2 days yelling at Yoshl and then having us both flip town, lol xD

R you are a fucking genius. What you did was definitely high risk-high reward, but I so loved how things unraveled based on your play. Thanks for effectively savin' the town :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Silly played a little bit wolf-sided this game; voting the cop d0 and getting pocketed by T-Force early on. Was a bit much for you in your first game; which is what I kind of expected to happen for you. I'm glad you finally signed up for a game at least. Your logic as well as your digging means that you were trying pretty hard up until the point where you replaced out; you just ended up with some unfortunate conclusions.
1. Yeah fuck u trevor I believed all of your lies
2. I guess trying is commendable? Idk, seems like I was pretty shit overall lol. Sorry to disappoint you greggy my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan
Finally, I'd suggest that you try to keep your emotions in check if you try to play this game again, similar to what I told Silly. This isn't a game where we all hold hands; this is a game that makes people punch walls and ruin friendships and think that other players are the scum of the earth.
This is the reason I will probably never play this game again, unfortunately. I don't enjoy the idea of screaming at and mistrusting my friends, no matter how fake the scenario may be. It was especially difficult here for me to distance myself this time, since I considered every single person playing to be a good friend (minus Cav, who I'd never met prior to this game, I still stand by what I said about you playing a great game, you had me fooled like crazy).

But yeah, I got upset, and really strung out, and I don't like feeling that way, and due to the fact that I'm sensitive as hell, I dunno how easy it will be to not take things personally. That's on me, though. I'm just too much of a softie for the world of TWG, I think :P

Edit: Also sorry for double post, am used to not being allowed to edit xD
Edit2: OH and funnygurl, thank you so much for stepping in, that was awesome of you
Edit3: and LEFTY I am so sorry I doubted you for like the whole game until you claimed please forgive me lol

Last edited by ohsosilly; 08-3-2014 at 11:10 PM..
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote