View Single Post
Old 08-1-2014, 08:45 PM   #72
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 33: Burning Circles in the Sky by The Myrrors

Another day, another few days going by without reviewing anything, another album from a band I know nothing about. I think I read somewhere they're "progressive desert rock". We'll see how that sounds in a second.

Day 23 of the pledge: Nope, nothing new.
Day 24 of the pledge: I had literally ZERO thoughts about it today. This is a new breakthrough!

There isn't... Much to say about this music it seems. The first three tracks are psychedelic drones, reverbed folk guitars, Indian instruments and murmured vocals. Psychedelic? Yes. My personal type of psychedelic? Eh. It straddles the line between freak folk and drone-type psychedelic rock quite well. The fourth track is twice as long as any track before it, and is pretty much the same formula but with more electric guitars. And the last track is droney buildup followed by psychedelic jamming followed by droney fadeout.

This is the worst review ever.

Best Track: I don't even know, man
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote