View Single Post
Old 08-1-2014, 05:57 PM   #668
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly
Default Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

Honestly I like your Lefty and Yoshl theory a whole hell of a lot since I've had them pegged since the beginning, but without R coming back to confirm I guess I need to branch out.

Prawn's posts were all pretty sparing, which I chalked up being pretty suspicious, but now that Charles is being super vocal I don't know how to get a read on him. I don't like that he's jumping on me, though, obviously. I find his defense of Yoshl pretty strange, too. It seems to me like Yosh is pretty clearly guilty at this point. I REALLY don't see why R would claim if he were green. It makes no fucking sense to me and nobody has given a reason other than "he probably felt frustrated" which just makes no sense at all. So his defense of Yoshl puts him higher up for me.

I feel like T-Force has been trying pretty hard to blend in, besides the random mimi outburst. Other than occasionally yelling at Yoshl I can't even remember anything he's said. This means he could either be blue or red, though. Honestly I don't care if this makes me look suspicious as fuck, he's not at the top of my list right now.

The wolves are hands-down Yoshl/Lefty if Yoshl reads red. If he doesn't read red... then fuck I don't really know at all. I'll just be mad at R for the rest of my life
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote