lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

rofl i just saw the ratings for Full Mast:
10/10/8/6

cool 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
was Full Mast the marathon you were talking about a while ago that you were really proud of, because i thought you said it was like an 8+ minute file but this wasn't
no, you'll know that file when i submit it srsly

Rape:
8/7/6.5/6

passed by two different people lmfao
i guess ill resubmit it with some of the suggested changes
if im telling the truth im kinda surprised it even got the ratings it did 0_o

Synchronized Hearts:
8/7.5/6.5/4

well, im not surprised at the ratings given who was judging
i guess FFR has just moved on from this type of file, probably not worth one of my 5 SAP in the future to try to get a file like this in, even though I think the game needs them
EDIT- just to be clear, not implying my file was perfect, far from it.
just that i think this genre of file has quite an inbuilt bias against it because people are so much more keen on PR and ~artfiles~ these days

DARK KNIGHT:
9/8/8/7

i like silvuhs notes for this file. even though he gave me a good rating, he suggested things i could do better. i wish more judges did that instead of being like "7/10 nothing to say" because the fact you took 3 points off kinda implies you have something to say *cough*
I mean even if you say "the song was boring and 7/10 is probably the most anyone could have done with the song choice" then at least i know what i did wrong was choosing a boring song. calling it simple gives a clue but like... how do i do "not simple" rofl i thought the file was pretty un-simple with the 24ths and stuff give me something specific to work with in the future maaan

Cheat Codes:
9/9/8.5/8

Pretty proud of this one actually. Glad to see it get good reviews.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 07-31-2014 at 07:41 PM..