View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: It's time for some nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelle View Post
I don't think we've ever met, but I'm always happy to befriend someone new I know you've RETURNED to ffr, but yeah, so. etc.

Oh and welcome back. Yes yes.
Thankies thankies. I barely remember the people that I DID talk to. But feel free to chat sometime. I believe I left way back in 2009, and came back sparingly after the whole "site being down for a year" thing, giving a random post here and there in the garbage bin. I might throw together some simfiles for whatever packs are actually still being made. I have all these simpacks from 2008 and earlier, with some being so old, they actually suck, so I'll find me some packs in the thread that I've yet to visit. Oh and holy crap I hope people aren't still using those "CD title" things. My graphics sucked so much back then. I'm surprised they were even used. So cringe worthy.

Speaking of graphics, ohmygosh I want to make a whole crapton for anyone who wants them. Banners, backgrounds, those, "CD title" things which should really get a new name, anything. I used Fireworks to make them. FIREWORKS. I don't even know what the hell that is now.

But yeah. Hi hi people I don't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Wanna step for 2014? Go there: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...95#post3672495

Also, welcome back! Boy do I feel the same as you right now; after stopping playing completely for a full year, I just came back. And it feels good, if not shameful :P
Hehe, try like, five years. :v Sure I've played a few times over those years, but not enough to consider myself back in the game.

EDIT: ohmygosh I've listened to thousands of new songs and some of them I can step holy crap people are going to love me so much I'm so excited fragments run on sentences.

Last edited by dashoe93; 07-26-2014 at 08:44 PM..
dashoe93 is offline   Reply With Quote